Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Another day of volleyball

another day of action packed volleyball moment for me. For all of you to know, i am also a volleyball player :)

i just want to share to all of you how it feels everyday i stepped inside the court. it feels like destiny is always making way for me to play and that completes my day, my week, my month, my year, my decade, and my whole life...hehe :)


today, i went to my Alma Mater and its last day of Intramurals. i am so delighted when my coach before asked me to play against the present varsities. yehey ^^. haha !

when i stepped in the court, it feels like that there is a hole that sucking our feet so that i will not go anywhere.

lastly, what happened is my ex-girlfriend shouted my name and it boosted me up :) it feels like cloud nine :)

in other words, for me, volleyball is my life. many events happened and its all because of volleyball. it makes me happy and contented with my life.

so, why makes your life complete? share it to me please? i am so delighted to hear your experiences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment